In this episode of Chavista Chronicles from Caracas, we highlighted the more relevant events happening in Venezuela this week, talking about Venezuelan economic crisis, our analysis on current chavista debates, president Maduro attempt to tackle the most dramatic problems affecting ordinary Venezuelan, US aggression and some international issues.
- Analysis on Maduro’s economic plan from August 2018. JESSICA DOS SANTOS
- New bonuses and a possible and necessary wage increase.
- Chavista debates:
- Maduro not taking advantage in current crisis to deepen socialism
- Government inefficiency and incapacity to tackle the crisis (lack of revolutionary commitment and abundance of panphetary politics and attacks to constructive criticism) JOSE NEGRON VALERA
- US aggression
- Attacks on Tareck El Aissami
- Southcom announcements vs. Russia’s military cooperation
- Promoting an impossible division within Chavista leadership
- International issues:
- Amazon fires
- Hong Kong – China and Corporate Censorship
We hope to see you next week.