Venezuelan security agencies are reinforcing the search for seven mercenaries from Operation Gideon, who attempted to invade our country on May 3 through the coast of Vargas state.
The radius for the search and capture operation to find these subjects extends to the states of Aragua, Carabobo and Yaracuy.
Control and check points have been setup in these localities, and the main roads and highways in them are being monitored.
The names and photos of the mercenaries on the run are shown below:
- Ramos López Jesús Manuel
- Gutiérrez Aranguren Juan Luis
- Herrera Apolón Jefferson Jesús
- Torres Valera Edgar Alexander
- Parra Víctor Daniel
- Sanguino Escalante Jose Alexander (captured on Saturday)
- Acosta Ysea Juan Fredd Jesús
- Aquino López Orlando Gabriel
Translated and edited by JRE/EF