In this episode of Chavista Chronicles from Caracas (Sunday Nov 3rd at 10:05 pm), we focus our efforts on presenting several issues affecting Venezuelans this week. We will talk about the lame attempts from anti-Chavismo to heat the streets, how Chavismo see popular uprisings in the region and we will wrap up talking about our first anniversary celebration and our Facebook Livestream scheduled for Sunday, November 24th at 4:00 pm (Caracas Time), our call for donations and our recent work to tune in advertisement (temporally) and some adjustments we have made to the website.
- Anti-chavismo lost in space
- Guaido attacked from all flanks
- New CNE board (Electoral body)
- November 16th “mega” protest
- The risk of no political escape valves
- How Chavismo see with admiration popular uprisings in Haiti, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia and Panama.
- Orinoco Tribune Anniversary
- Facebook Live-stream Sunday, November 24th
- Donations needed
- Advertisements and tech adjustments
We hope to see you next week.
orinocotribunehttps://orinocotribune.com/author/orinocotribune/December 7, 2022