In this episode of Chavista Chronicles from Caracas, we highlight the more relevant events happening in Venezuela this week – the Venezuelan economic crisis, analysis on the new Dialogue Table, Guaido Gate (Rastrojos Edition) and a brief international analysis on the UN General assembly, Trump’s meeting on Venezuela in New York city.
- Dollar up and down but prices only go up.
- More sanctions against CLAP
- Dialogue Table
- Everyone surprised
- Strategic move
- Guaido Gate (Rastrojos Edition)
- More Photos
- Increasing scandal in Colombia
- There is a war within the Rastrojos criminal organization
- UN General Assembly
- 1st International Congress of Women for Peace
- US meeting on Venezuela in New York called by Trump (Call for Solidarity)
We hope to see you next week.